The challenge is on...50 days of intentional acts of generosity, health, courage, and kindness leading up to my 50th birthday.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 28: Make Maya a playlist of meaningful songs.



Challenge Day 28: Make Maya a playlist of meaningful songs.

For my strong, powerful daughter, it's all about the girl power playlist. Here's what I've got so far:

Beyoncé - Run the World
Lorde - Royals
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
Pink - F**kin' Perfect
Jojo - Leave
Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
Selena Gomez - Who Says
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger and Miss Independent
Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Jordin Sparks - One Step at a Time
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Vanessa Hudgins - Never Underestimate a Girl
Destiny's Child - Independent Woman part 1
Joan Jett - I Love Rock & Roll

I'm sure there's got to be a good Mary J. Blige, Adele, and Aretha Franklin song too.

No comments:

Post a Comment