The challenge is on...50 days of intentional acts of generosity, health, courage, and kindness leading up to my 50th birthday.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 26: Thank your letter carrier...



Challenge Day 26: Thank your letter carrier with a little note or gift.

This is a sweet challenge. I love reminders to express gratitude.

We happen to currently have a substitute filling in for our regular mail carrier. Our mail hasn't been getting delivered until well after 6:00 p.m. I feel so sorry for the guy when I see him pull up after dark. It must be so hard to deliver on an unfamiliar route that takes so long. He's been working some very long days and is probably exhausted. He deserves some appreciation.

So I wrote him a thank you card and tucked a chocolate bar inside. Today is Sunday so he won't get it until tomorrow. I hope he likes it.

Thanks to whoever submitted this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment