The challenge is on...50 days of intentional acts of generosity, health, courage, and kindness leading up to my 50th birthday.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 40: Send an email to 10 friends – list each of the friends in the email and write a sentence about one thing you admire about each.

Challenge Day 40: Send an email to 10 friends – list each of the friends in the email and write a sentence about one thing you admire about each.

OK, I’m going to break the rules of this challenge by listing more than 10 friends and more than just one thing I admire about each. I love so much about all my friends. All are so kind and generous. If your name is listed below, please know that it was a challenge in itself not to go on and on about all I admire about you. I love you all.

My wife Terri is also one of my very best friends and has been for nearly 35 years. She is very kind-hearted and lives for helping others. She is more generous of her time and energy than anyone I know.

Kim is very sociable with such an endearing, effervescent personality. She loves people and is comfortable around any and everyone.

My friend and neighbor, Des, has true depth of character with unbending honesty and dedication.

Stephany is a free-spirited dreamer with a refreshing sense of wonder and curiosity, seeing infinite possibilities in the world. She has great resilience and isn’t afraid to take risks.

I am so impressed by my friend Sara’s unbridled enthusiasm and tireless energy.

Elizabeth
takes the high road. She doesn’t gossip or get mired in negativity. She helps lift others up to be their best selves.

What I love most about Erin L. is her true sense of gratitude for the people in her life and her ability to express it with honest praise and thanks.

Michael is one of the most awesome men I’ve ever met. He is so gentle and loving – he loves kids and is an amazing father and teacher.

Sam speaks her mind and is fiercely loyal to her friends and family.

Wendy is composed and upright like a Jane Austen character. She’s got such sense and sensibility.

I love Helga's fabulous sarcastic sense of humor and admire that she gets up super early every morning to go running before she takes the train to work.

Paula is super smart – a rocket scientist geek and I love her wonderful, warped sense of humor.

My neighbor Erin is thoughtful and gentle, a great listener and my favorite exercise buddy.

Laura keeps people connected. She never forgets a birthday card and is constantly organizing walks, dinners, hikes, etc. to keep friends connected to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment